Friday, March 29, 2013

No Such Thing as Too Many Snowflakes.

 
I don't think there is such a thing as too many snowflakes. I am a Midwest girl with a Midwest heart. I look forward to snowstorms (so long as I'm not stuck in my car when they begin). I don't mind having a snow day to work from home and drink copious amounts of hot chocolate.
 
I'd been pretty bummed about this mild Chicago winter so far and then a few weeks ago we got a pretty wonderful little snowstorm. So even though it's now Spring in my neck of the woods (though still bone chilly) the obligatory and totally tardy snowstorm photos.
 
Yes, I let my roses just hang outside all winter. I have a total green thumb in that way, you know?
 
I love the lights in our backyard.
 
 
The view from, and the clothesline in, our backyard. This house. I love it too hard.
 
My little old lady snow bunny. She's slow moving but loves to prance around in the snow.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You look so pretty today.