Wednesday, April 9, 2014

100 Happy Days.


As a lover of life and a chaser or complete happiness, I am loving all these posts related to #100happydays. I've seen friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram posting photos of family, baked goods, sunny days, and anything that makes them happy. The posts are infectious--I feel myself smiling while cruising through photos of things that make other people smile and I'm happy to join in on the fun. I plan to jump in with both feet sometime this week.

I am lucky to be surrounded by lots of happy things and I look forward  to documenting little moments that bring me joy throughout every day. I plan to do a round up here every couple of weeks--feel free to link up if you do too!

Are you participating in 100 Happy Days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You look so pretty today.