Thursday, October 23, 2014

Four Years.

Today marks FOUR years that Rhyno and I have been married (eight and a half that we've been together total). The time around our wedding is such a sweet source of memories for me. I was spending most nights after work sewing bouquets, picking dresses, and arranging details (ever wanted to do an 80% DIY wedding without a wedding planner? I promise it is possible...and also very inexpensive).  

Honestly? There are certain things I'd change about our wedding day--our photographers, people in the wedding party, small details, songs we used, the usual things (Pinterest was not a thing back then). One thing I would never change? The person waiting for me at the end of the aisle. I remember how handsome Rhyno looked all dressed up and how I basically wanted to run down the aisle to him. Our day went smoothly and surpassed all of my expectations, it really was one of the greatest days of my life.

In the years since then we've had ups and downs, fights and make ups, bought a house, tried for a baby, had lots of career changes, supported one another through the ups and downs of friendships, lost our beloved dog, and got pregnant this year. Rhyno is my person, my best friend, and even when he makes me steaming mad I am so happy and lucky to have him in my corner.

Here's to four wonderful, crazy, hilarious years and many, many more!















No comments:

Post a Comment

You look so pretty today.