Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Blip & a Bump.

Sorry for the little blip in blogging and the general silence n' cobwebs round here!

A little peek at my baby shower photos--more to come next week!
 
Hi, I'm the world's worst blogger. I feel like I've been neglecting my little space here but I'm trying not to hive out about it. Are you missing me though? I'm missing you. I don't like leaving this space empty for more than a couple days but I've been going crazy with baby prep and finishing up work projects and planning for the next couple months and dealing with some really FUN pregnancy insomnia! After battling that nasty head cold, I am just getting my footing back on ze blog.

I'll be back to regularly scheduled programming next week with a baby shower recap, some peeks at the nursery, and more. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You look so pretty today.