Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Adventures of Scary Bunny.

This is Scary Bunny.


I love scary bunnies. I have a handful of terrifying-looking rabbits that I've picked up at garage sales over the years. A few years ago Rhyno and I began hiding this particular Scary Bunny around the house for the other to find. We'd place it in shoes or hanging from a lamp or sitting on the television remote. When we moved into our house the Bun got packed away and then unpacked into our new basement. 

Then I woke up last week and she was waiting for me by my coffee cup. It scared the barf out of me and then make me laugh out loud. Since then she has found her way into our dishes cabinet and the DVD shelf.

This silly on-going game is one of the many reasons I love my husband. I love that he is goofy and that we have these little, bizarre traditions. I love that he will do anything to make me laugh. On the coldest day, he will warm up my heart.

Who knew a creepy lettuce-snacker could make me so mushy?

Do you have any silly traditions with your significant other?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You look so pretty today.