Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Dress Addiction.

I am addicted to dresses. 

If you've ever met me, that admission is not shocking. I own maybe two pairs of pants but at least three dozen dresses and about as many skirts. My daily uniform is a pair of tights, cute dress, and a cardigan. 

Much like a good swimsuit, the thought of a gorgeous dress is helping me survive the cold this winter. I can't pretend I'm not looking forward to having extra confidence because of the lifestyle changes I've been making. For the last couple years, even on the hottest summer days I would couple my dress with thick tights and a cardigan, this year I am already planning for a difference. Some of the dresses I dream of wearing (no tights and extra coverings required)?









via


No comments:

Post a Comment

You look so pretty today.