Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Pregnancy Snapshots.

I hope you had a great long weekend! I feel like I slept a lot of mine away (that's third trimester for you, I guess). After looking through my camera memory card and my phone gallery, I am happy for my crazy "I need to take photos of everything" mentality because I realized I have some great tiny moments of my pregnancy tucked away for the future.

Some snippets of pregnancy so far...

Taken the morning after we took the initial (and following FIVE) positive pregnancy tests. Yes, I peed on that. You're welcome.

A gift from my very excited sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and nephews. Those tiny socks? I can't take it.

Hats we bought the week we found out we were pregnant and I was so excited that I wanted to buy out the entire baby section at Target. 

Shoes I bought years ago when we started trying for a baby. There were definitely frustrated times when I felt like we were never going to get any use out of them. Now they are sitting in a bin of other tiny footwear waiting patiently for Babysaurus's tiny feet.

 Typical organized freak. 

 A sweet card from Rhyno's sister.

The beginnings of our books-to-read-before-baby-is-here collection. Admittedly, we are getting down to the wire now and I am just beginning on some of these.

Three or four cups of caffeine-free pregnancy per day helps ease the coffee cravings.

Just some rad mag swag from the doctor's office....yes, I just wrote "rad mag swag."

Making space for baby! This weekend we cleared out a corner of our bedroom for the infant napper and set up a swing for baby's naps in the front room. I can't believe we are almost there!

Now that it's September we are officially having a baby NEXT MONTH! I can't believe it! I feel like it was both years ago and minutes ago that I took that very first pregnancy test--on a complete whim no less. I had felt more tired than usual so I thought, "What the hell? I'll take a test." After so many times seeing a negative response, I had to do a double-take when I saw two lines on the test. Now with giant kicks in my belly at all hours and bi-weekly doctor visits where I get to hear that big, strong heartbeat things are so real. 

October 27th, get here faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You look so pretty today.