Monday, August 18, 2014

A Place for Everything.

I don't know if you know this but I'm obsessed with organization and tidiness...

You knew that, right?

Over the next few weeks, in prep mode for our bouncing babe, I am overhauling our home trying to get things as organized as possible and in the best possible order for when things are chaotic after Babysaurus is born. I originally planned to get this all done over the weekend and then realizing that the third trimester means you can work on one tiny bathroom and then it's time for a nap. After learning this I've decided to take things a bit slower and work on one room at a time, getting every inch organized and clean. 

When I'm not scrubbing every tile with a toothbrush and cruelty-free soap, I've been searching the interwebz for ideas to keep things organized long after babe is born. See, I do this cute thing where I organize things and then don't keep them that way. I get lazy and start just throwing things around and this time I'm hoping to avoid that. 

Some great spaces and corners I'm using as inspiration: 

 

This is one of those spaces that is constantly unorganized for me, I just throw things in there willy nilly and then whine that I can't find what I'm looking for. 

 via

I've been planning this for some time--a little space in the kitchen to hang recipes and keep my running grocery list. 


Our garage is an eye sore, it's almost embarrassing to leave the door open for any neighbors to see. Rhyno has been put on garage duty (he needs to make room for my car!). 


Do you have any organization tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You look so pretty today.