Monday, November 25, 2013

For Him.

I don't know about you but I am beyond excited that Christmas is right around the corner. I love finding that perfect gift and seeing someone's face light up when they unwrap it. Though one of the most important people in my life, Rhyno is typically SO difficult to shop for. I usually wind up with everyone checked off my list and still scrambling around for something for my main squeeze.
 
I'm not sure if it's the luck of the half Irish or just an expanded selection at my beloved ModCloth, but it's not even December and I am already done shopping for Rhyno! I found so many cool ideas.
 
Some choice ideas?
 
Rhyno and I are total dinosaur nerds, this is so perfect for our basement or our living room.
 
We're also both comic book nerds...but I think that's cool nowadays? I'm also a total sucker for novelty cookbooks.
 
I am a record player hoarder. I have three but they each have their, um, quirks. Rhyno has been wanting a brand, spankin' new one for a long time.
 
 
Every year I get Rhyno a cute calendar for above his desk....it usually has cats on it though. Because I'm married to a cat lady.
 
Rhyno has so many plans for our bar when we re-do our basement. I'd love a little shelf with different booze books.
 
Any great ideas for the menfolk in your life?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You look so pretty today.