Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sick As a....


This.
 
The last time I was sick it was a rough head cold, this time I am 99.999% positive I am battling the flu.
 
After a whirlwind weekend and some busy work days, I woke up Monday with a slight ache in my throat and a wonky stomach. Today brought more congestion, more stomachaches, a fever, and a sinus headache. I have decided to admit to myself that I have the flu and not do what I usually do (run myself into the ground until I am so sick I can't do anything except lay around). Because of the crazy weekend, we are insanely low on groceries so I have lived on veggie broth and black tea (I'm hoping for the motivation to get groceries tomorrow). I have been taking detox baths, chugging water, and abstaining from all alcohol and caffeine.
 
Two days in and I am ready to feel better already. Bottoms (of a mug of Emergen-C) up in hopes you stay flu-free this season! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You look so pretty today.