Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Happy Birthday, Ma!

Happy birthday today to my wonderful, beautiful, amazing mother Riya!
 
My mom and me in 1989
 
My mom is kind of the coolest. She taught me to be nice to everyone and not stand for bullshit from anyone. She never allowed my brother or me to call people fat or drink Kool-Aid and I thank her for both of those things. She wrote silly little notes on my lunch bag until my last day of my senior year in high school and I love her for that. She is super smart (like, MENSA smart) and is constantly working to better herself. She constantly supports me whether I'm starting a cupcake business or deciding my college major. I love her guts and wouldn't trade her for the world.
 
Happy birthday, Mom! You deserve the best day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You look so pretty today.