Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy Birthday, Rhyno!

Happy 31st birthday to my favorite very old man! ;)


Thank you so much for all you do for our tiny family, you very handsome man. Thank you for your goofy jokes, crazy voices, and silly stories. Thank you for listening when I tell you really drawn-out stories with way too many details and only tuning me out like 30% of the time. Thank you for over seven years of smiles and laughter. Thank you for thinking I'm beautiful even when I don't or when I've gained weight or when I'm having a bad hair day. Thank you for supporting every dream I've ever had and for standing behind my career choices. Thank you for being the best pet-dad ever. Thank you for being a really good uncle to our nieces and nephews, it melts my heart to see how much they all love you (even when Olive thinks I am married to Erik and we have to re-explain to her that YOU are my husband and she always looks slightly disappointed). Thank you for fitting seamlessly into my life and for loving my family/friends. Thank you for coming home from happy hour drunk sometimes because it's really funny. Thank you for every single Life with Rhyno snippet you've ever said to me. Thank you for allowing me to post those snippets because they are really hilarious.

You are pretty much the best. 

Happy birthday, my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You look so pretty today.