Monday, September 23, 2013

Hello Violet.


Oh, hello, Violet!

This past Thursday, after a lot of long discussions, we adopted a boxer/beagle pup from a local rescue organization. We named her Violet and she's really sweet and super snuggly and has played with every single toy we've given her. She loves to run and chase frisbees and has been rad with potty training. We are in love.

Even though my heart is still broken for my Tasha and I miss her every single second, I have fallen head over heels for Miss Violet and I'm so happy to have her. At first I felt very guilty bringing a new pup into our home after losing my girl but it has been very healing. My heart still catches when I think about T-Dolla and I can't really talk about her out loud without cryin' like a baby, but my spirits are so lifted having Violet's puppy breath in my face. 

Ahhh, puppy love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You look so pretty today.