Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Halloween Inspiration.

At my house, ALL Halloween décor must be sparkly.
 
Since I was a kid, I've loved Halloween. I love candy and dressing up and all the décor and seeing all my favorite littles in their costumes. As I get older, Halloween gets much more tame than in years past (no more beer bongs and super crazy, kind of culturally inappropriate costumes) but I still love dressing up. Our Halloween plans have yet to be set in stone, but we are thinking of hitting up a local bar. If we wind up staying home with our two best couples, I'll recycle an old costume (Poodle Skirt Girl, probably) but if we go out I need a bangin' costume to win any contest...so long as the contest includes gals who wear clothing on Halloween!
 
My favorite costume ideas, that aren't even a little skanky, include:
 
Moonrise Kingdom
 
The Fantastic Mr. Fox
 
Scarecrow
 
The Leg Lamp. 
 
A Deer.
 
And my favorite...
 
Beetlejuice.
 
What are you dressing up as for Halloween '13?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You look so pretty today.