Friday, October 18, 2013

Birthday Wishes.

Happy Friday!
 
Birthday flowers from Rhyno a couple years ago, he's sort of the cutest.
 
I am super, extra, totally excited for this weekend because I'm turning 28 on Sunday! I mentioned before that I love birthdays, my own especially. I have no shame in it, I love to celebrate my birthday!
 
P.S. I have zero shame in saying this has been one of my favorite quotes since I was about 19 years old and I think of it often.
 
Last year was not my best birthday for a lot of reasons and now I am happy to start fresh on 28 and kick the new age off with a big, ol' bang! I've let Rhyno know he's in charge of making super, ultra fun plans so we are hitting up RPM tomorrow (get at me, delicious burrata!) and then the local farm to pick out pumpkins and carve 'em up on Sunday. I can't wait to see what else is on tap for the weekend!
 
P.S. Also a HAPPY, HAPPY birthday today to one of the funniest, cutest, silliest gals I know--Olive! She is such a little doll, I can't believe she's already TWO!





No comments:

Post a Comment

You look so pretty today.