Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy October!

Rabbit, rabbit (Do you believe that superstition? I super do.)

via
 
Hot dang, I love October! Friends' birthdays, family birthdays, my birthday, friends' anniversaries, our anniversary, and Halloween--we don't lack celebrations this month! This is the month I dress in head-to-almost-toe flannel (I DO live in the country), bake so many cakes, buy lots of boots, eat tons of honeycrisp apples, and watch my favorite not-too-scary Halloween movies (mainly this, this, and this). Fall is also the best time for the TV sitcom geek in me since most of my favorite shows (Mindy Project, Modern Family, Parks & Recreation) return and some new shows I've looked forward to (Michael J. Fox Show, Dads, The Crazy Ones) appear. It's also such a good season to spend TONS of time outside. Fall is just the best and I love it so much. 
 
What's your favorite thing about October?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You look so pretty today.