Thursday, October 10, 2013

What's Up, Prep-py?

If you know me, you know I am crazy about prep work in every aspect of my life. I have always been the kid who set their school clothes out the night before and packed my lunch for the following day the second I got home from school. I'm happy to say that now as an adult, I'm still that way....even crazier if you can believe.

 I still lay my outfits out the night before--complete with shoes and jewelry. I make my week's breakfasts and lunches on Sundays. I plan our dinners and keep them on a chalkboard in the kitchen. On Sunday night Rhyno opened up the fridge and asked, "DANG! Could you be more prepared?" Probably, yeah, I could. Because I love it so much.


Just a glimpse of the crazy--lunch already packed, the week's lunches (spicy pumpkin oatmeal) already in Tupperware, the week's breakfasts (green smoothies) in jars, Rhyno's breakfasts (Chobani Flips) ready to go, snacks (hummus, olives, pickles, salsa, and guacamole) at the ready, and produce already washed and cut up.

To add to the crazy, at night I also put all my tea bags for the next day (4 cups black or green, 1 cup Kombucha, 1 cup ginger, and 1 cup dandelion root daily) in a mug next to my vitamin organizer and jar of coconut oil (for the morning's oil pull).

I like spontaneity, but I love preparation.

Do you prep for the week or day ahead?

2 comments:

  1. I almost want to run home and take a picture of my fridge and show you just how bare it is! I am so impressed with this display!

    ReplyDelete

You look so pretty today.