Thursday, December 19, 2013

Happy Holi-Nays.

Holi-Nays? Get it? Like holidays but short for nails? Okay, I'm done.
 
It's absolutely not a secret that I love two things.
 
1.) Glitter
2.) A theme
 
The holidays basically blow my mind with all the on-theme glitter-splosion nail art possibilities. Admittedly, I'm not great with intricately painted nails--my left hand is relatively useless. Since we are pinchin' pennies after holiday shopping I was perusing some cute, and relatively easy, ideas for my Christmas Eve & Christmas Day nails.
 
Some top contenders:
 
Adorable! Though not SUPER easy, it'd probably be less of a headache with a well-placed stencil...or if you just print it out and bring the photo to a friend who is good at painting nails.
 
Dots, yes. I can handle dots.
 
Party nail alert! I like a good accent nail, it makes me feel really fancy.
 
GLITTER! I swear, I'll be 98 years old and still lovin' the sparkle.
 
 
Are you into the nail art trend or do you let your tips go au naturale?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You look so pretty today.