Thursday, December 5, 2013

O, Christmas Tree!

Rum-ba-bum-bum, right? I now have this jam stuck in my head.
 
I am addicted to Christmas. I really, really am.
 
The day before Thanksgiving, in a desperate need for some cheer, I decided to surprise Rhyno while he was at work and cleaned the whole house, pulled all the Christmas decorations out from the crawlspace, and decorated every inch of the house. There is nothing that makes me quite as happy as our Christmas tree. I look forward to putting it up all year long and my heart always breaks a little when it's time to pack 'er up for the season.
 
For now though? I'm enjoying every second of sparkly, shimmery, holiday magic that our beautiful tree provides.
 





 
Have you put your tree up yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You look so pretty today.