Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Rappin' About Wrap.

Let's get this out of the way: yes, the title of this post makes me hate myself a little and love myself a lottle.
 
One of my favorite parts of the holiday is finding super cute wrapping paper and dressing every gift up with curly ribbons and big, shiny bows. I am one of those weirdos that will buy a few different patterns of wrapping paper and alternate them as I wrap gifts for each person so they don't have two gifts with the same paper. Every year I say that I am going to do really unique, elaborately crafty. I picture myself buying washi tape and hand lettering each gift tag. This year I had this idea of buying plain red paper in bulk, hand lettering names onto it with silver markers, and tying it up with green ribbons.
 
But, no, I just bought the brightest wrapping paper that I can and the shiniest bows that Target had to offer. Aren't I the worst? Totally.
 
 To continue with my tradition of envisioning craftier wrapping, here are a few I have up my sleeve for 2014...
 
 
 
 
 
What's your holiday gift wrap style?


No comments:

Post a Comment

You look so pretty today.